I wrote a blog yesterday and didn't send it out but then today I got some inspiration and some thoughts from my PHILOSOPHY shampoo/bodywash....crazy how sometimes when we slow down and open our eyes we can receive messages
So here is a thought on UNCONDITIONAL LOVE which is a amazing fragrance from the philosophy line
Once upon a time, there was a person who swore they would love you forever. Their love moved on, but your love stayed in the same place. Consider the opportunity to love the greatest of all blessings, even when love doesn't go your way. The love you give is the love you get, and it is all good no matter where love takes you. Let the ability to love another belong to you forever and ever because real love stories never end
Do you all have unconditional love for who you are with now? Have you had it for someone else before? Or is your love indeed CONDITIONAL?
NOW HERE ARE MY YESTERDAY THOUGHTS......
I was sitting here thinking marriage or even relationships are like wine or expensive liquor
They get better with time
They start off cheap like that 4$ bottle and just get better and better
Why do I say that? Well I have concluded the first year is all fluff and ideals and fantasies but its the subsequent years and its once you have put in time that you experienced life together
Its going through good and bad that makes you see someone for who and what they are
Its going through sickness and family events
Its being broke its needing to lean on them that show you what they and you are made of
Its seeing their responses that make you fall over and over and in most cases you feel even more confident in your choice
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry