I am going to stop stealing my topics from THEDAILYLOVE after today…I can’t help it..the topics are so thought provoking and I was getting them every day and they lead me to have thoughts on my way to work about life..about love about relationships
I don’t proclaim to be a relationship expert, but I can talk about my experiences..my loves..my losses.. what I have learned and what I think…
Every woman and every man are different…there are some consistencies and similarities but I would never place a wager on human behavior..there are way too many variables
What works for one may or may not work for another…ultimately my best advice in life is to follow your gut…make decisions based upon your dreams and your realities….if you can live with it then do it…step outside your level of comfort sometimes..date someone you might not ordinarily date..do something you might not ordinarily do….to grow is to change…
So below is the daily thought/blog from THE DAILY LOVE…I'm really feeling the message…because sometimes we do have to let go…let go of OUR plan..let go of what we have in our heads..in order for good things to happen..sometimes we hold onto something so tight..that we miss the magic….things change..and I do agree that sometimes let it go and if it comes back it was meant to be…or maybe some other author comes to write a chapter in your life..maybe they will be the author that writes your HAPPILY ever after….you never know..but you certainly won’t know if you are holding to tight to what you can never ever control….you can control you and that’s it….
Anyhow here is the DAILY LOVE thought
Some of the things I REALLY wanted to happen in my life and I prayed and prayed to happen, just didn't happen. Sometimes the greatest acts of Grace are unanswered prayers. If you are so attached to a certain outcome that it gives you pain, anxiety and worry - that is a sign that your thoughts are not aligned with the Will for The Uni-verse in your life. When you experience stress, anxiety and worry - those are thoughts based in fear and fear is not what we've come to be. When we detach, when we let go, when we allow something even greater to be that we didn't see coming - THAT - is how we step into a miraculous life. I could have never imagined my life ten years ago being what it is today - not even three years ago. I had my plans, my intentions and my desires and most of them didn't come true. And now I'm glad. I'm glad that certain prayers weren't answered. I'm glad that certain people said no to me. I'm glad that things are going the way that they are because it's beyond my wildest dreams.
I know you work hard; we all do. But today - is there a person, a situation or a prayer that you can just surrender? And allow The Uni-verse to show you a way that you had not yet considered? Can you see this moment as perfect? Can you see this moment as full of everything you need? Do you have the courage and humility to let go? If so, a world of magic is waiting for you. It's one thing to be a part of the rat race, but I prefer to be pushed by angels
april janelle
"Let go of the things you fear to lose. Die to your attachments. Free yourself from everything you think you are and embrace the truth that you are abundant, eternal, fearless and worth being loved."
- Jackson Kiddard, author and polymath.