Friday, April 9, 2010

Wolf in sheep's clothing

So I didn't blog this morning but this afternoon I have stuff to rant about
So I have this coworker-who is now my supervisor between me and my boss-
This coworker and I always get along we are on some committees together as well so
Fast forward this lady requests that I work on her team because I'm a hard worker and efficient.
Ok cool so now she's training me WHICH might I add everyone is NOT a good trainer but anyway so she keeps saying how I can't do certain things because. I'm not trained and blah blah and during our meeting the other day after I was praised by our bosses for getting a huge chunk of work done-she pulled out the negativeness and was like well you think you did a lot but I was doing that everyday
I'm like wow let me know when you are done trying to rain on my parade

Sooo fast forward she was out of the office yesterday and today and funny my big boss comes over to have me take care of some items-these very same items that the mid level boss was like oh u can't do yet
I mean do u think I'm an effing idiot
You asked me to work with you because I take care of business and get it in and NOW you want to treat no MICROMANAGE me like I'm some subpar slacker-WTF!

So the point of my story is that I see the wolf for what she is in sheeps clothing and too power corrupts. I just wanna say u are not my boss boss just a supervisor.
She likes to apparently feel superior to me or as if she is the ONLY one who can get stuff done.

Sighh-im just so over it-the mile high list or duties and responsibilities- the whole WE CANT BE OFF THe SAME DAY- I liked my job and I'm not about to be stressed because someone is smelling them self a bit much


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry