Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Doggie Crump

So yesterday-Ray and I brought home a 48 pound 4 legged Boxer named Bella!

She is a sweet fawn Boxer. Not that my Layla could ever be replaced but Bella is very much in personality like my Layla.

We left her home alone today knock on wood no accidents nothing destroyed. If she was cool my dog is a rock star. She loves Ray she just follows him all around and was waiting by the door for him when he went out.

Oh my food dish for the week-so I am back onto my salad kicks BUT mine are good-so its romaine lettuce -shredded smoked gouda-cucumbers-and then my DH. Marinated and seared and pan grilled some amazing chicken and then cut it up into small pieces so I pack my lunch and keep the meat apart and then heat it up and add it in and drizzle with some balsamic basil vinegarette on top

OH MYYY GOSH
Talk about a culinary carnival! Between the smoked gouda and the tender chicken its just WOW
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry