Thursday, April 8, 2010

I can see the light

Tomorrow is another friday-another day to just say ahhhh!
I am VERY much looking forward.
Sleeping in hanging out with Bella on the couch which she is really good at. I couldn't have asked for a more laid back and chill dog.
So here I am at 430 heading to work-not sure why so early today.
I just do what I'm told-lol!
So for those who haven't heard me rave about the latest yummy I found-doritos has a new flavor -CHEESEBURGER and all I will say is they poured every flavor you associate with a cheeseburgers into these chips
Boy there are like no cars for once out on the road

Hmmm do I have any major rants today???? Not yet -im sure one will come to me- ohh I do have one in regards to the young lady who was killed easter because of her outfit. Apparently the girl always dresses in a way that promotes her body and infers sexual gratification from her body and I guess a female relative said something to her and eventual "to teach her a lesson" this older cousin got a rifle and well you know how when its a recipe for disaster all ready-you get it! The girl was shot and killed.. The family said she always dressed like a walking sex campaign so they weren't sure why this time was different
But all I can say is WOW and WTF!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry