Monday, February 22, 2010

back to JUICING

SOOO i'm back in the saddle with my juicing-I started on Saturday and made a delicious little number with Kale, apples, alfalfa sprouts, grapes, and a pear

Sooo let me rewind-I had an amazing weekend with my DH!! Friday we came home ad just relaxed and watched a movie of MY choice-I will not divulge the name-but it was cute-THEN i was like babe I want Chinese so we made a random trip to our little late night Chinese spot and got some yummy fare...and watched a movie on the LATIN KINGS and King Tone!!!


Saturday-I woke up feeling like a million bucks and some change-so while someone was out sporting it up-I cleaned and did laundry and made another amazing juice!!

I feel like I am missing out on some stuff but Sunday we went to see Avatar in 3D-LOVE the move-LOVE the storyline-HATED all the moving around!! I was SO sick during the movie-way too much moving around and stuff!! BUT ok since something is wrong with me ANYWAY can I just say the one thing that REALLY stuck out to me about the Avatars was their lean physique.

I mean I was thinking DANG they have the ultimate yoga and pilates body!! I was a tad green as I kept viewing those waists.. i mean i have the long legs-minus the blue tone BUT that tiny waist and not necessarily the abs (because they weren't present) but the toned mid section

soo my new goal-is to get my AVATAR body :)
I know my DH will shake his head as if Im picking my nose BUT-hey that's what I got from the movie and that clearly there was no room for obese folks amongst the people..


so after that we went shopping and i got a new toy-aka a mini muffin pan which i promptly went home and made Fiber One Blueberry Mini muffins (can you say DELIC) and then I made split pea soup and made a juice with Kale, apple, grapes, broccoli, and oranges

YUM YUM

this mornings juice was raspberry, blackberry, pear, grapes, celery, and carrots!!! oh and one piece of butternut squash-twas good

and i also broke out my YOGA for DUMMIES yesterday-well yes i have clearly fallen off because i was a tad sore after-fine today but I see now I need to recommit and get it together

ok later

oh and SOMEONE gave me a new website and i feel obligated to pass it along with the masses

its the VERMONT BROWNIE COMPANY

you do what you want and need to do with it :)