so i am sitting here in slackerville today!!
i got up and was motivated and ran(phew glad its done) tomorrow is my last day before a day of break!!
i'm sitting here at my desk watching Man and Wife-on my Ipod-heheheh!! I dont have any work to really do today-THANK GOODNESS because my brain is on like weekend mode!!! and to think its only HUMP day!!!
So I got my letter today from the FBI about my admission into the Education Program-Yea ME!
I am excited to be entering the halls of academia again-PLUS Josh cant be smarter than me!! So I have to step it up and we'll see how this goes and who knows from there.
having those 3 letters behind my name would ultimately create the ultimate monster and power trip from me but too it would make me proud to know I did it-BUT hey one step at a time!!
I think I was kidnapped as a child and YES i got great parents but i think i am a princess from somewhere with servants and a life of pure luxury-that's today's theory-did anyone see me on the missing children posters!!
hehehe
ok nothing to discuss im feeling good a little tired today not sure why
not working late and looking forward to getting home and hopping in my bed with my remote!!