hmmmm what can i rant and rave about today....clearly i had some complaints about the lack of blog thus far today-so in an attempt to appease folks here it is
i have to declare this my week of slacking-i did not run at all this week and i can only wait til saturday in order to redeem myself-although thankfully with my lack of running i did not substitute with extra eating
so i must share a pet peeve of the day: i HATE when i am on the elevator with my floor pushed and the next rider gets on and PUSHES the exact same damn button as if they are going to get to floor 3 ANY quicker than me OR the face that i pushed it and it was illuminated as IF that was not good enough-just get on the damn elevator and slide to the back-DORKSS!!!
What else-I was helping a old coworker out with a project (un job related) and so I say email me the info and i will review edit and return-fine no big deal!!! in other words IM WORKING-now i understand at my last job I was not always working and often times had a lot of FREE sedentary time to think and get creative and then share all my ideas with people who actually did work and have real jobs-BUT that's not where the problem lies-love this chick to death-BUT she called me 10 times before I even had an opportunity to LOOK at the said project! I finally had to say-because she wasnt calling me with ANYTHING new-just different ideas-so I told her-stop calling me get to writing me and then SEND me the final product!
gotta love people right!!!!
sooo on another note-i've been at my current position a year AND in another 2 weeks-I get my next grade!!!! cartwheels cartwheels!!!
tonight i am making spaghetti-BUT here is the variant-i found Bertolli's vodka sauce which i hear is amazing SO stay tuned tomorrow for the results folks!!!