Thursday, August 6, 2009

morning rant

sooo i was driving to work today and i saw a "WE MISS BUSH" sign on the overpass and it then set me into a slight fury of anger because I have concluded when people are dead set in believing in something they will continue to support that entity no matter how right or wrong that entity may be!

For example-I received an email/forward from my ex mother in law-who still includes me in her forward list-BUT she sent out this forward about Pres Obama being aMuslim-now I know that family are devout Republicans and they will support the party no matter how poor a candidate is, but as I read this propoganda it made no sense and to anyone who knows a lick about the Muslim religion we would know that our President is not and is no where near being a follower of theMuslim reason and his lifestyle is so indicative of that but to someone who is still bitter and licking their wounds over GW-they would love to jump on that bandwagon and believe something as the such..

so i brewed all the way to work because for me-if you want to make me a believer-I need facts statistics and real life examples-i need to ask that person directly not some hearsay!!

but i know everyone doesnt think like that-they feel the media is a worthy and accurate source of information and that what they say is gospel

could that be one of the main problems with our society....not wanting to self educate and find the truth and just being naive and trustworthy of persuasive sources......
\