so i had to wait a bit before i started to write anything today
i had a horrendous experience with the Virginia DMV yesterday-end result-my tags are still expired which means I can't drive my car
i am trying to think positively and project good thoughts because otherwise-I'd allow my temper compliments of my Dad and my sharp compliments of my lovely Mom to truly get the best of me
and i don't want to go there
i must say i resisted going across BOTH counters at BOTH DMV locations that I visited yesterday-I did not do any swearing NOR did I make a scene
so today is a new day-i'd like to think yesterday was yesterday and while my tags are dead i don't want to bring that anger into today-but i will say i was angry enough to shed a few tears before i drove home in utter defeat
but today i brushed myself off and i am on my contingency plan, because if i have not learned one thing from living hundreds of miles away from my family and going through a divorce and other potentially challenging experiences is that-sitting with my head tucked and crying may feel good for about half a second but no one is going to come to my rescue like when i was a child, i have to come up with my own solutions and make them happen, my parents cant save me like when i was little so i have to keep pressing onward and stand on my own two feet and hold my head up in the process..
sooo stay tuned for more....