i feel like a superstar! yesterday despite waking up at 1am and heading in to work-i was SO productive!
I took what could have been a long dragging day and made the best of it and smiled the whole time.
I went to work early and left early and went to the DMV-got my car inspected then went and got my tags and got away with no ridiculous fee like VA tried to charge me about a month ago, so big smile, THEN i left and went home, and saw Mr. R and smiled again, and to stay on top of my high-I went running and felt amazing after, and my wonderful darling waited on me to go to Target (score for me) sooo after my run I got to go to Target which always make me happy, then we got back and I must admit I was tucked in bed early to catch up on my much needed zzz's BUT yesterday was GREAT!!!!!
I hope everyone else had a good if not great and amazing day!
today things are smooth again-I'm here drinking my tea at my desk, I will be moving the last of my stuff today with a run thrown in there and my skin looks great-thanks Mom for the genes AND for introducing me to great skin care early!!
hmmmm i'll be back!!