so today is friday-major abbreviated day for the govies! I am super excited-my HTB-said I look super hot today :)
so my head is feeling a little big PLUS i want to praise the magiv of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser and their Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 AND the key to my new glow-Clinique 7 day cream scrub-WHO KNEW!!!
Not to sound in love with myself-but man my face is starting to look velvety and smooth like my Kel's!!!
So I am happy with myself-BIG TIME-no makeup-just natural-and I'm glowing!!
sooooo
yesterday I went back to my walk/run program and I must say I am so glad I did-so after i got back and i was all sweaty-i had a love myself mirror session and i know i am already pretty creative and delusional BUT man-i promise you either my body wasn't so bad and i was being my own worst critic BUT i promise it looked like my body responded to my little work yesterday-i dont know-it could have been one of my less critical moments BUT i must say i do love my body-sometimes i think my legs are skinny other times they look thick (shut up Josh)
BUT regardless-I am trying to stay motivated because i don't want muffin top and extra jelly in multiple places
sooo anyway-my cousins are having their 10 year reunion in jamaica next july and the last time i was there i was 18 and had like NO body fat -so i am motivated by that too
i want to be hot, healthy, and happy..i'm already comfortable in my skin, especially when my legs are shaved and i have a little oil on and i look all glowy and i smell good
but yea ok so that's where i am right now
heheh