let me tell you how the perfect pre-Friday is going
*taxpayers be warned, I am currently modeling the picture of inefficiency BUT this time its not deliberate
I have been having issues with my work computers ever since I changed my name..and for over 5 weeks things have worked intermittently ..and finally they realized why
so IT is syncing my accounts which has rendered me useless
I CANNOT log in!!!
So how perfect is it that I have a free day to smoke and joke justifiably
I honestly felt bad around 1130 and went down to the IT office to check on the status of things JUST IN CASE
and guess what it's not ready sooo....
I guess I stay surfing the net and see what it looks like at the end of the internet
just kidding I have Kellee to keep me entertained
I must admit I may have to leave work early..its one thing to come in and slack off but have to refocus every once in awhile but
I am limited right now to just sitting here
and now I may be bored
hmmm ok
I just saw the news and my boss -DNI Clapper is resigning ...
guess he didn't vote for Trump either
I wonder who the new Director will be and will I still get 3 hour early releases on the day before the holiday
It would be a shame if we did not
ok this was a crappy 3 days Post Monday blog
hehehehe