Monday, April 18, 2016

Such a beautiful day

Today started off like any other Monday...running late...holding the pillow just a little longer...debating on a sick day or maybe just a taking a half day

but then broke up with my bed and began my morning...i spent some time with my creator studying and listening and learning....and after i felt at peace in my heart and soul...i went ahead and began getting ready to face the world...

my little was in great spirits this morning after a roller coaster weekend and we managed to get out the house not necessarily on time but not too far after...

along my morning ride i received my morning check-in from my other mother and I think that is honestly what set my day on a path of just wonderful surprises and special smiles...

Gigi Marigold (as coined by Jord) always greets me at just the right moment to inspire me, love me, and fill my day with new perspective.

As i think about it now looking over my day I have such amazing people in my life...my village...my A-team, my loving circle is SO incredibly dynamic..

It speaks to God and the type of people he knows I need in my life..I am in awe at the type of encouragement i get day by day...On the days when I may be in a slump I receive a text or just the right words..

My work partner in crime...she and I took nice walks outside today in nature and the weather was oh so perfect...

I am still at a loss for words but today was just a beautiful day..
full of love
full of warm sunshine
full of laughter
full of hope
full of joy


Mondays are generally a day that most people just try to "make it through"
but i floated through this Monday
I glided through it

I glowed through it...and whenever I wonder how and why my life is so sweet..I just think about the one I pray to and talk to and who guides me through each sweet sweet day and I am reminded what life is truly about

its not always the big thing
its not always the earth shattering fall to your knees things
life is good and life is sweet because of the love that we see and feel ...and often its wrapped in perfect small packages