They day is young but these are the things so far that have pissed me off and the things that are making me smile on this Monday!
#1-To the driver of the black Lexus ES who for 2.5 miles drove BELOW the speed limit-you are at the TOP of my hit list. If I had a harpoon I would have harpooned your stupid car and be glad I was in my go kart and not a monster truck because I would have run over your stupid little car....save that type of driving for Sundays or a parade
#2-to ALL of the STUPID Virginia drivers-it's JUST sun-put on your sun glasses and pull down your visor it is not a catastrophic event that precludes you from driving and if driving is THAT difficult for you STAY HOME ...HIT LIST
#3-Kisses to the White grapefruit left in my fridge that I am about to DESTROY here at my desk this morning!!!
#4-BIG KISSES to the fact that I realized on my drive to work today that this is my 4 day work week and NOT 5 so early day Thursday and NO work FRIDAY!!!!
#5-HIT LIST -the driver of the black government van that chose to double park alongside the shuttle van this morning and block the ENTIRE driveway access to the parking garage-YOU get the GOLD star of the DAY you IDIOT!!!!!
#6-I would like to extend honorable mention to the new limited edition MANAGER'S choice donuts at Dunkin Donuts this morning!!! YUM and YUM!!
There are a few other individuals that could make the HOT LIST but I will stop myself now!! After all it is ONLY 8:34am