There is something so very humbling about passing by Arlington Cemetery -it doesn't matter how many times I drive past ..one look over at all the white tombstones just makes me pause and melancholy to know the many many lives that have be given for my behalf and for my liberties and safety
Today while passing there were wreaths on each headstone and I am sure each one was laid with the utmost respect and even though it could seem like a tedious long task -i would think each one would just be a reminder
I have military in my family and everyone joins for their own reasons but those that lost their lives lost them all the same (in the sense that they lost their live no mater why they joined)
I appreciate my military and I am thankful everyday for those that take the jobs that no one else takes
For those that run in when everyone else runs out
Thank you
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry