Wednesday, January 11, 2012

random funny musings

Yesterday was my first day back to the gym-New Baby New body 2012…or something like that….

 

So I get downstairs and put on my gym clothes..one small caveat….my sports bra’s are still in my pre baby pre nursing size……..Can you say INAPPROPRIATE I put a top on BUT still I had the “ boob bubble” ! I thought that would excite me but at work NOT SO MUCH!!

 

Cream of Wheat-you know the wheat cereal you ate as a kid..WELL-they have a new flavor-CINABON and let’s just say I had a two for one coupon *yes I have been clipping coupons-in a NORMAL-not obsessive way* so I brought it and I LOVE IT!

 

The guy on the other side of my cube is getting over a cold and keeps clearing his throat BUT it’s that nasty first thing in the morning hacking one! Disgusting !

 

Listening to Erykah Badu…something about her songs make me think of summer time and the warm sun kissing my skin

 

Wow-now JOE-All the things your man won’t do..man I can’t believe how OLD this song is.

 

Is it bad that I am looking forward to my lunch? I love when I cook or have something homemade and I can’t wait to eat it..So I defrosted some of my whipped sweet potatoes and then the brisket I made the other day-lunch is looking to be pretty promising

 

Today’s eating has been swell..oatmeal with craisins ..so far 32 ounces of water..a few pretzels…..and my afternoon snack is yogurt and I have some butter free popcorn!!!

 

I was going to climb on my soap box and say something about the new year and how this year we need to all be more forgiving of ourselves and say yes more than we say no and spend more time with those that mean something to us …….but hey it’s a new year…just do what you want…whether that is something new or what you did last year

 

 

 

april janelle

"Let go of the things you fear to lose. Die to your attachments. Free yourself from everything you think you are and embrace the truth that you are abundant, eternal, fearless and worth being loved."

 

- Jackson Kiddard, author and polymath.