Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fw: To my girls

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: apriljanelle@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:23:59
To: <april.crump@blogger.com>
Reply-To: apriljanelle@gmail.com
Subject: To my girls

I want to dedicate this to my two girls who combined with me make up the Rosedale Park triple threat
So yesterday my loves came by and I couldn't help but think after--- we are all past the twenties and I want to commend my girls on looking AMAZING
I mean my girls have fabulous bodies!
They work hard to maintain them but I want to give major kudos to them
I know its right before new years aka the time for body resolutions but I'm so proud of my girls for not letting things go and for preserving their sexy
I can't say too often that I would change bodies with anyone BUT I could swap bodies with either of them and be fine (granted I will keep my legs) but I'd be happy in their bodies
Its all too easy that as we get older and things get harder to maintain most people don't step it up
I'd like to think a combo of good genes and constantly reinventing ourselves has allowed us and them to still look this way
Its so easy for chicks to allow time and gravity to be the enemy but I think if you threw the tiniest of bikinis at Noelle or Sabrina it might not be the first pick but they could rock it
And I just had a baby and by the grace of the good gene Gods and not going overboard with eating while pregnant I have returned to my pre preg size and I'm like wow
The 3 of us!
Anyhow-just wanted to tell the world that my girls are the ish and we are gonna burn these 30s up-and looking HOT along the way !!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry