I attended Hampton (the REAL HU) for a year and a half before my mass exodus back to the crisp mitten of Grand Valley....
part of the reason for the departure was Josh would be leaving VA the next year and I didnt want to be left alone in VA..yes yes..i have attachment disorder BIG TIME
However...Hampton is touted as one of the premiere HBCUs and with a price tag to go with it...BUT despite all that there were ALWAYS some MAJOR hiccups and road bumps along the way
From standing in the financial aid line because they lost paperwork of mine and didn't have me enrolled to roommate issues
memories i will NEVER forget and I can say that I know Tuskegee U has similar "Fun times"
So my DH attended the fabulous FAMU..."GO RATTLERS"....so as we approach the birth of Lil Crumpy I decided Lil C needed a bit of mommy and a bit of Daddy!!!
On 4/06 I ordered a adorable FAMU onesie for Lil C and one from GVSU my school
by 4/11 the GVSU-all the way from Allendale MI onesie and hat had arrived and yet the FIRST onesie i ordered from FAMU is STILL as of 4/16 is nowhere to be found
This might surprise some BUT not me...i feel that maybe i should have ordered the FAMU onesie when i got a positive blue line
hopefully it will be here before Lil Crumpy comes
All I can do is SMH
--
april janelle