Hi my name is Janelle you can call me Jane, and I AM an addict, my drug of choice -GOOD FOOD!
As much as I would like to blame my heightened passion and love and adoration for good food on my current state of being with child..I know that is not the case...my love for eating began when i was young and growing up in the family i did and the house i did..
having a dad who is well known for his cooking and culinary delights has only left me in a more privileged position as tester and recipient of MANY good meals..
In my earlier days, I must admit I had a rather LIMITED palate, but as I am aging, my taste buds have grown and now truly appreciate some of the finer delights...Even better as the spawn of an amazing cook...i too have been able to hone my skills in the kitchen and some might say I make a pretty respectable meal
The focus of this blog is to discuss good food, great culinary creations, and offer suggestions of where and how you might obtain it
I will start with three of my new FAVORITE websites...I discovered them while reading O magazine during a tiring 5 hour hair salon stint nevertheless here they are:
All I can say is DO NOT PERUSE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH
another website I am digging right now and trying to figure out if they deliver..is VOODOO Donuts based out of Portland OR
take a gander and tell me you aren't drooling
http://voodoodoughnut.com/menu.php
So this is how this starts and all I can say is LET THE FUN BEGIN...hopefully my other half will soon check in and lend his opinion
So this is how this starts and all I can say is LET THE FUN BEGIN...hopefully my other half will soon check in and lend his opinion
til next time.....I am an ADDICT and Food is my drug
april janelle
april janelle