Greetings all!
I hope you all managed to get out of bed this morning, despite the loving daylight savings bliss J
Once I went through my shenanigans and got up, I am surprisingly rested and positive.
Twas a wonderful weekend in the Crump household, we went Target-ing and to IHOP, and the hubby had football (co-ed)
Which let me digress for a second and say I can’t STAND the chicks on co-ed football teams..none of them..I’ve seen NYC football chicks and VA and they all make my skin crawl…
They are this breed of over enthusiastic extra peppy chicks, some of which do extra giggling or play the helpless , lost, confused role, or dress like they are playing powder puff with a bunch of other chicks
Now I am not a full time hater BUT I’m sure the Butch football chicks would agree with me, come to play and play seriously or stay on the side..
There is no need to be strutting around in tiny cheerleader shorts or your sports bra
And these are always the chicks who line is “I get along better with males than females”, “all my friends are guys”, “Females just don’t like me or get me”
My answer to that is GET OVER YOURSELF…they run that line on guys so they will be like oh she is that cool chick and under the remote chance that she is somehow hot she will appear dateable to the guys on the team..
Women need to quit believing that line and lie..women need women…you may not need a gang of chicks because yes that can become problematic BUT you need a few
And these chicks are just trouble walking
BUT back to task…we just spent a pleasant couples weekend around town and spending some good ole QT
Is there anything better
Peace and harmony are so much better than conflict ..conflict is so stressful and draining..so I am going with the song..what the world needs now is love sweet love…it’s the only thing that there’s just too little of
I agree..amen…shalom and anything else
Now like in Baptist church..hug your neighbor…LOL