So I am trying to get a blog together so I can keep certain people appeased
I am at my desk at rock bottom. I just ate a container of the MOST amazing soup EVER, or at least in my top 5…
It’s the Baked Potato soup by Panera sole at Costco…every scoop from first to last and all in between were delicious …
I wanted to close my eyes with each morsel and truly savor the flavors, but I dared not have any of my creepy coworkers walk up and think I’m crazy
Speaking of work…there is nothing like working with people who are so ego driven and concerned about their “light” that they will do whatever they can to try to outdo you or make you look bad
And working with liars and opportunist….I understand this is dog eat dog world but from supervisors they should work harder to conceal it
Another rant..on to the liars…I cannot stand people/supervisors who talk one talk when there is an audience but in reality are preaching a different sermon
I have had the worst headache ALL day and I rarely get headaches but these mother fathers are contributing…I already snuck away to my BFF’s office to hide for a good 30-thank GOSH for people with offices
All the questions, all the hand holding, it’s the first day everyday for some of these folks
I wish it were 1:30 now so my supervisor would be heading out the door….
Sigh…..
I am SO glad tomorrow I can sleep in and only deal with the needy Bella tomorrow
I sound pitiful considering the hours I used to work and YES I am all about some downtime but right now this idle is making me stir crazy
I have to share with you a funny story about someone I know who is exceptionally annoying and wack
This individual called my desk phone 3 times, which the FIRST time they called I knew it wasn’t an emergency AND they left no message….so I’m like WTH ….
So I send an email/text like what do you need
To which they reply oh nothing …I was just going to tell you that I was going to see your buddy Ben in Texas in a few days (NOT NEW NEWS to me)
So I reply YES I ALREADY KNEW
His response is well do you want me to relay any messages….*to which I am thinking REALLY-if I DID have a message I am not 5 or on a remote island why would I pass it through you*
I said NO-I TALK TO BEN ON A REGULAR basis
HIS wack reply was…OH WHAT A LUCKY GUY
Oh my GOSH-that is EXACTLY why I do not talk to you on a regular basis and in via email and just a quick hi and bye
I do NOT have that patience…socially awkward and socially retarded……
I know I sound cruel BUT come on now REALLY
Sigh…so that is my rant of the day…after work…first stop COSTCO,…and the sample angels better be in full effect and I also plan to reward myself with a nice HEBREW NATIONAL hot dog !!!!!