Sunday, June 13, 2010

Spiritual Sunday

Greetings all-here is a quick weekend blog
So I went to church this morning-had an amazing time-feel new and alive and later I plan to attend two yoga classes-one regular-one restorative
Yesterdays class was wonderful-it was just two of us so we both got lots of undivided attention and fridays class I loved too

So now here I am completely at a calm place feeling joyous and relaxed and aware-my challenge will be to retain that calm that zen that peace throughout the week no matter what is thrown my way

I'm a work in progress as we all are-i think the most growth comes from recognizing the need for growth and the need to never stop working on ourselves
Never stop reinventing yourself
Don't change the fundamentals but always keep an open mind accept and appreciate all that life love and happiness has to offer

Have a great week-make it better-more exciting -kinder-than last week
Do something you wouldn't normally do
Do something for someone just to see them smile expect nothing in return
It feels good

Xoxox me

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry