Sorry I haven't been blogging and sharing my sometimes funny sometimes skewed yet genius perspective of the world
Here I am-its not REALLY my fault-see Joshy is a negligent blogger and since we have so much of the same composition-its his fault so please defer to him with any and all complaints
So I went out last night to my girl's going away party it was a good time me and the hubby stayed about an hour
It was good to catch up with some folks plus I looked pretty cute-(photo attached)
Sooo today is friday and the princess returns to yoga-i plan to double up this weekend to give my body what it wants-what it craves
So sidebar-back space-at the party last night my old sergeant was there and she used to work my nerves for years with her silliness and ways but last night we talked and talked woman to woman and she asked how I knew I wanted to be married again (she is a divorcee) and what I learned from that time to this-her whole persona and conversation was from an adult and not the goof she normally is-everyone congratulated me on my recent nuptials and said I wore it well :)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry