So here is two days post root canal and still no pain still no drugs-i think its safe to say I won't feel any and that I'm fine! Yay!
So today is our work bbq-well one of the committees I'm on we host 4 socials a year-funny this year my old boss Angie is the chair and the same BS she was doing with me-she is trying and doing with the rest of the group and funny thing people now want to quit-once the season comes where we can opt out there are multiples leaving. This committee is a activities board its a collateral duty and yet she thinks its a dictatorship
Only her ideas are good if your opinion doesn't fit with her vision she dismisses you
At this point I just smile inside
So had a great evening-went to yoga
Love my wednesday class with my instructor Kwame-his class leaves me sore but feeling like I'm working hard towards a lean sculpted body like his
I corrected him during class-he said while we were in warrior 1 forever-he goes feel the heat building-i told him its not heat-its PAIN
I see some words are interchangeable-heat-burn-PAIN
My thighs feel it today but that just means I'm closer to legs like tina turner arms like angela basset and a ass like Joshua Holmes-lol
Have a great thursday-i love you all
Stay cool-stay hydrated-stay kind-be the person you should be-be a person people will have nothing but good to speak of
Don't just live for yourself-live for those around you
We are not islands and if we want people to be around us-we need remember that in the way we treat them
Oh sidebar-im gearing up for me and my brothers bar crawl in July-josh is super excited-i EVEN picked out a special dress-pics will follow!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry