i hate to start the new year off with my old ways BUT i have some great new loves
#1 I am hooked on JUICING-my hubs had a juicer and after trying a Spinach, lime, pineapple one at NATURISTE in Mexico-I AM a believer
the health benefits are remarkable-the concentration of enzymes and goodness are just indescribable (YES I have done my home work)
sooo today I woke up with new zeal in order to make my own...my first one was cucumbers, grapes, apples, and a lemon, and when i say it was YUM it was YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
so in an attempt to keep it going I dragged my butt out the bed on this rainy DC Sunday and drove to the Organic market YES!
I purchased some Kale, some alfalfa sprouts, lime, kiwi, apples, pears, broccoli, and carrots!!! I could not wait to get home to see if this juicing could become a part of me because clearly its a healthier way of life and this year i plan to make some healthy changes #1 cutting back BIG time on my cheese intake-i want my body to be healthy and have energy and a glow and eventually I will I WILL start yoga and just have that OOOMPPH!!!
so I came home took some Kale, some grapes, some sprouts, pear, apple, and a lime!!! let the juicing begin-TWAS delic!!!
Tomorrow-it will be broccoli, kale, kiwi, apple, orange, and maybe a carrot or two!!!
sooo while i am on my new healthier high veggie and fruit kick my evil dark side-whom I will just name she-Josh-well she is watching the 101 CHOWDOWN COUNTDOWN on TRAVEL channel-and can i just say they just made the most delic looking modified pig in a blanket-they took a hotdog sliced it down the middle stuffed in some cheddar and monterey jack cheese then rolled it in the dough and baked-MY EYES were seeing Christmas on the screen-and then there is a place in NYC-DONUT PLANET-need i say more!!
Also watching Booby Flay-Throwdown-they are doing the Manhattan Fish Chowder and Manhattan Clam Chowder-go Bobby go Bobby!!! I need to watch something else but my hand wont allow me to change the channel!!!
sooo i must trudge on-i must do the healthy healthier thing-yoga back to exercising-when i was getting my cardio in i felt better, slept better, and lately i have just been lazy
with my upcoming surgery i am not going to allow this to be a time to just become overly lazy and gluttonous- i am turning this ship around and by golly by spring i will look FABULOUS!!!!