Monday, February 6, 2017

Constant Protection

I was trying to thing what I would write about today

it's Monday after all and that's BLOG DAY

I thought about doing an ode to my Mother and how much I love her

I love her for her understanding and during our conversation today, she reaffirmed just how much she wants what's best for me first and foremost

Mom i VERY much love you

and thank you for our conversation earlier and for your blessing to proceed down the path

BUT then as I was within the last block from my house

as i was anticipating FINALLY getting home after a long 1.5 hour commute due to a car accident on the freeway

my light turned green and as a proceeded to cross the light

an SUV waiting in the turn lane to my right decided to take the light

which by all accounts I am not sure how they were going anywhere considering the turn lane would have been very red and it was a turn only lane

either way as i proceeded into the intersection  i see this SUV approaching rapidly

and its on my right hand side, the side where my child normally would be

it just so happens her booster is in the middle right now

BUT my tactical driving skills kicked in and i swerved FAR left and then a FAST right to avoid the other car in the proper turning late

bottom lane i evaded being T-boned and my truck is unscratched

and my child most importantly is SAFE

SIGH

Now I am in and I just thank God for protecting us

that's all i got