Hello All!
So last night while I was afflicted with INSOMNIA a few thoughts were bouncing through my head
#1 I was so thirsty and wanted some orange juice from downstairs...but going down two flights was holding me back plus I would have had to brush my teeth again...so I laid in bed parched
#2...while I was up wide awake Jordan and her daddy were besides me KNOCKED out..sometime around the 230AM hour when he stirred..she stirred and seemingly enough she cuted her way into our bed where she proceeded to stretch out and take up as MUCH space as her little butt could..
#3 as I looked at my comfy snoring child I thought I remember the days when she was small enough to lay on my chest and sleep and now the little nugget is so big she wants arms above her head and feet on her dad
#4 my buddy Ben is down in FLETC and of all the thoughts I could have about FLETC all I could think about was FLETC GRILLED CHEESE...I was so jealous because they have the best thing going with those sandwiches....sigh
#5..I trolled Facebook instagram and pinterest for a tad before finally trying to get a few more winks
Soooo my first blog back may not have been deep and sentimental but its a warm up.....
Mrs A Janelle Crump