So here is the chaos that goes on in my mind
I had an amazing meal with my dh last night-excellent steak and French green beans-I cannot say enough how delicious it was!
So after I was in bed and ready to call it a night around 9pm. My body is achy from the little nothingness I did at flag football yesterday-I have a whole new appreciation for dh and joshy! Today I feel like I was hit by a truck-or maybe a super fast moped!
But last night insomnia struck around 3am and for literally like 2 hours we BOTH tossed and turned and turned and tossed and then at 5am-we were so not ready to leave the comforts of that darn tempur pedic bed
But last night I was thinking about church and the lesson I learned-now for those following along with your personal bibles (lol) the scripture was from john 15:1-5
The passage was about the vines and the branches and the fruit-and the lesson was that often we look at others and see the fruit or all the good things that they have and we feel like we are good people or we do the right thing why don’t I have a, b, and c, but the minister was saying it is easy to look at others and only see the good but not knowing the whole story not knowing all the sacrifices they have made or the burdens they must carry
So that was an excellent lesson because I think it is common for us to feel like we never get a break of luck or we never get what we ask for
But I thought of two friends of mine (a couple) they are an amazing couple-they are an excellent example of a positive strong married couple. I mean they exude love and happiness and when you look at them-they have a lot-they have a huge house-nice cars-from the outside they have it all
But they cannot have kids…so after hearing the message in church it just rang so true because others may quickly look at them and say they have it all, but what are their sacrifices-everyone does not know that they are unable to naturally have children
Soo that is your weekly lesson-stop thinking about others and what they have or don’t have and to stop comparing yourself to others and where they are in life or why you are not more successful-I just want to say grateful for what you have-the loved ones you have, the job you have-because even though the grass seems greener-you don’t know how long it was patches of dry dirt before the grass came in