Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fun and Funny

So here it is my favoritest day of the week-it’s 2:20 pm and I have like a little less than 2 hours at work

 

I have not blogged much this week but hopefully I will do better next week

 

This morning I had some situations that I felt the need to share.

 

#1-I think I saw a prostitute this morning-well I am pretty sure she was but she was not the good kind-which lead me to deduct that hookers may be like the ladies that work at hooters. In some cities such as vegas probably Miami they have great looking hooter chicks and probably great hookers, but the one I saw reminded me of the chicks at the hooters in woodbridge, va where josh and I went one time and they were mediocre at best!

 

 

So my theory is-if you choose that profession-be the best-hang out on capitol hill –look for the congressman and senators-put lotion on your legs-do not have tacky weave in your hair

Just my thoughts

 

#2-so I am going to a happy hour with my coworkers and I keep looking at the restaurant’s menu and I am going back and forth between lobster mac and cheese and white cheddar chipotle mashed potatoes!

Enough said

 

 

#3-living in dc-every morning I drive to work all I see are these dedicated runners-and every day I feel like I need to start running again so I can justify wearing little shorts!

But then I get to work and feel like yoga is working just fine for me so why bother

Sigh-I have not been to yoga all week-I feel bad! And I have been eating all kinds of junk food-thank goodness in small moderation

 

 

#4-josh is in Miami or something like that and therefore I am being neglected to no end

 

But hey today is Friday so like bobby mcfaran said-don’t worry be happy

 

And next week will be ultimately sad because my work wife shay is going on a cruise-I mean do people all coordinate their leaving me

 

 

Sigh

 

 

april janelle