Friday, November 13, 2009

it's here it's here

so today is MY friday! Im so excited-not because i have any particular plans but just because its friday and if i wanted to do whatever i wanted to i could and it marks the end of yet another week and countdown to Christmas 2009 continues!

So while in Whole Foods yesterday-they had rosemary trees and cinnamon brooms-oh my gosh the smell was so aromatic and holiday-esque I can NOT WAIT!!!!

As SOON as I return from Alabama-full holiday mode commences-my tree-my garland-my wreath-as a matter of fact I think I may put my wreath holder with the bell on it up next week!!!

a little extra pep in my step and a bigger smile-because indeed it is my FAVORITE season!!

Sooo tomorrow I finally get to go my fairy loc momma and get my hair done-much needed much needed!!! I cant wait-and I know when I walk out I will be look 2 steps past dazzling!!!! oh i cant wait

sunday-im going back to my new church and then my god sister and i are heading to baltimore to meet her mom for dinner!!! got to love when parents come to town!!!!!


sooo here i am at work with some maxwell playing and i am getting it in-plowing through my work and at 12 i plan to be in the parking structure rolling

my other half-the bigger burlier deeper voice and different genitalia half of me is AT home in the bed SLEEP-he took the day off SLACKER SLACKER-so i can guess right now he is trying to spread out across the ENTIRE king size bed-rats!! yet im here at work-something is SO wrong with this equation but whatever *eye roll double eye roll*


did i mention my hair is being rescued tomorrow...maybe i did

so i just looked at my other brother's wedding album-Fred and Kameela looked SO amazing-im telling you if you can look at their pics and not believe in love and all that is brings-then clearly you are dead and there is NO hope-the love and happiness radiates off of them and they exude every love story and love poem...i dont see how anyone can not want that exact same thing

sooooo i hope everyone has magnificent weekends and talk to you soon

love hugs and kisses
me