so i have been falling off with the important things in my life lately-ie my blog and 2 weeks off from running
BUT today is a new day and each day is a new opportunity to climb back in the saddle
first of all i am sitting at my desk and i swear i smell moth balls-WTH!!
can't figure it out!!
sooo this weekend i am going to the Norfolk Jazz festival-it should be a nice weekend getaway for me and R!!! I'm very excited
2nd-I hate to start off this morning making references to food BUT everyone MUST go to Olive Garden and try their Lemon cream cake-i am not big on lemon flavored desserts but I was feeling gutsy and I tried it-I must say it was SO decadent that I was afraid to offer R some for fear that I would have one less forkful-NO i'm not proud of my selfishness but i was in utopia eating it-the cake is like a layer of cake and a layer of a cream that is almost thick like cheesecake but not quite but far thicker than a custard-and the top has a streusel on it and some dusting-PLEASE for the love of me and food GO try it and take a friend!!! *PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*
3rd-next week I am back to running-I've got to get in my program and really commit to it so next week is that week-total commitment and focus
as the summer winds down i cant help but think all the fun i've had-this has been one of the best summers yet and i cant wait to see what the future holds!!!
so happy friday-get that cake and i'll talk to you later