Yesterday I attended the wake of a co workers wife. Nicest guy ever-not that it makes a difference but they went in to check on one issue and it snowballed into more and long story short she didn't come home. Last week I buried my grandfather. What is my point?
Well as we go fresh into this new week I just want to put on everyones hearts and in the back of your minds to remember tomorrow is NOT promised
Don't wait til tomorrow to show or share your love
I'm not encouraging wreckless abandon and doing everything by the seat of your pants BUT when it comes to matters of the heart think less and act more
Some relationships come and go but always tell those you love that you love
Never make people wonder
Always go back for one more hug one more kiss
Lay in bed just a little longer
Because like my coworker said he reached over the next morning and she wasn't there-you dont/cant get those moments back
To all that know me and love me-thank you for being in my life and thanks for always putting a smile or in some cases a frown but for always being there
Happy monday
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry