Tuesday, May 24, 2011

quick Tuesday Blog

I promised Smith I would put out a blog today, so even though I had a topic and forgot it, I do have another ...

I may have already touched on this subject BUT it never gets old and it never changes

todays subject is OPINIONS and ADVICE

so in my current state of being pregnant as well as looking to relocate EVERYONE has an opinion

on the pregnancy...everyone and I do NOT mean my mother or anyone in my close circle I am talking random strangers or people I work with....everyone seems to feel quite comfortable in sharing what they WOULD or WOULD NOT do if they were me and here is the bottom line you are NOT me

i will consult my mom or heck even if I come TO you and ask for advice that is different but the urge to just spill and share and be oh so forceful with your opinion....well all i have to say is BLAH BLAH BLAH

on the topic of relocating...sometimes i appreciate hearing others opinions on areas because I am NOT all knowing BUT if you offer your constructive advice, offer it and drop it...i DO NOT want you to continue to harp on it or make faces or continue to say things like I WOULDNT LIVE THERE, YOU SHOULD LOOK ELSEWHERE, IT'S NOT NICE....etc etc

#1-i asked for your opinion BUT i didnt need all the extra, to just say HEY IT WOULD NOT BE MY FIRST PICK, or YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF would suffice.....
especially considering if i have thought about an area I CLEARLY have done my homework,,.for big decisions I am THOROUGH if nothing else

i have been there done that with youthful indiscretions and making impulsive decisions

NOW I do my homework and I plan

and back to the baby thing...the DC metro area is CRAZY well the cost of daycares and i do not BEGIN to pretend to know any other family's finances SO once again HOW DARE you try to rationalize with me that $1900 a month for an infant "ISN'T BAD CONSIDERING" ...considering what...considering you dont have a kid yet ...or considering you dont know what my finances are

OMG

so maybe i am annoyed with most of the world that i dont love ...and i dont mean to say that in a mean way BUT people have some AUDACITY that normally I would just roll off my back but today I had to take the time and vent and express my true thoughts on people's opinions ....

i guess like my dad says...opinions are just like.............................EVERYONE has one

if someone is your friend/loved one...i think you know how to gauge the sharing of your thoughts and any soapboxing... if someone is a stranger and not about to endanger you..just SHUT UP




--

"A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her."  - Maya Angelou