I hate to start off my blog with something mean BUT my next door neighbor who always has the loud dogs who are always outside and never walked AND who just got his dogs back last week from the shelter-who I have deemed to be like Mike Vicks uncle-soo apparently one of the dogs dies-now my speculation is heat stroke I mean rotties nor most breeds can not be left on your deck with no shade in 96 degree weather HOWEVER Darryl told Ray that the dog died because she got spayed-NOW I'm no vet or anything and this isn't 1920 or some backyard dog abortion so I'm going with my theory and even if his was partially accurate an infection from the surgery could have been avoiding by ensuring the dog took the free antibiotics
So that's that
The yoga princess is emerging today although after 2 weeks off I'm like the yoga invalid. Sitting here drinking a juice I made-kale-lemon-carrots-peaches-and blueberries!
Healthy yum yum
So you know how sometimes in our lives we carry certain crutches whether they are an unhealthy friendship or an ex you keep in touch with or just bad habits that we are afraid to break-i think we do this because we are afraid of having to deal with ourselves or the fear of standing on our own two feet
But the bottom line is sometimes in order to really grow and flourish we have to cut those strings let that ship sail and then really fulfill our potential
Just a thought
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry