Wednesday, December 2, 2009

it's official

well yesterday-the wonderful RDC-made things official-SO it looks like he's gonna keep me around permanently!!!

I cant explain how ELATED and overjoyed I am-it was truly like Christmas :)

i could sit here and write a bunch of mushy make your eyes well up stuff about how great love is and finding that ONE-but somehow I feel like i should spare you all-but i will say yesterday was a great day-I am EXTREMELY happy AND I got to open my new box of Pink DOVE soap-sometimes it truly is the not so obvious things that make our hearts swell the most-although-i must say this sparkle on my hand-YUP-its damn obvious and i'm loving it!!!

oh oh and just because i havent blogged in awhile and i know for some of you there was a sense of gladness BUT let me tell you
i went to this place called THE MELTING POT last night-its a fondue restaurant-now for anyone who has been around me longer than 5 minutes you KNOW my affinity for FOOD-good food
SO i have been having fondue fantasies for the past month or two and lets just say yesterday i was utterly satisfied

the cheese oh THE cheese-so ooey and gooey and the hint of garlic and lager (Amstel for you Josh) -YUM double yum then the main course which i was a skeptic like ummm how is this hot pot of water going to cook my meat-well it did so i had shrimp and sirloin dipped in a Mojo (aka caribbean broth) THEN for dessert-drumroll please (clean up the drool)

Disaronno Meltdown-white chocolate with Disaronno in it with the dippers being Oreo crusted marshmallows, cheesecake-YES FOLKS DECADENT ASS CHEESECAKE!!! then brownies and rice krispies-OMG!!!! I had my pants unbuttoned and unzipped-

yesterday was just a fabulous day!!! SO I am declaring December a month of non stop annual celebration-from December 1 thru December 31st and everyday in between-its truly my and the most WONDERFUL time of the year!!!